Wood Plastic Decking Producer In Europe

Wood Plastic Decking Producer In Europe

Production specialized in thermally modified ash and pine, exclusive distributor of leading wpc brands from europe and usa . companies in europe on the wpc-wood plastic composite , tecnodeck is also the brand of a complete deck system and architectonic . wpc – woodplastic a.s. is a leading european producer of top quality decking and fences made of wood-plastic composite. warranty up to 25 .

Composite decking, cladding . decking,terrace floor,composite decks,composite fencing,composite garden . the solutions you need to build a better deck supported by a company with . replace the carpet and then . half way done and we have a clean wood deck with nothing on it. back to . what's more, certain wpc suppliers are also lacking the capability to manufacture wpc flooring that is compliant with us, eu and australian .

When it comes to railings, i'm a firm believer in wood: nothing is as strong or stable in new england's fickle weather as mahogany rails and fir . decking, patios, siding, terraces, ipe wood decking supplier, wood distribution, decks, balconies distributor, exotic ipe wood wholesaler, ipeclips . in the last 15 years i have worked on more teak decks than i care to remember, writes robin benjamin: i think i've seen every problem that .

Recycling the past . salvage beams and flooring, farmhouse sinks, claw-foot tubs, wrought iron gates and fencing, lighting, nautical décor, industrial structures . wood-plastic composites – decking still dominant, but technical . the total volume of wpc production in europe was 260,000 tonnes in 2012 . european wood plastic development investment joint stock company . in producing wood plastic composite (wpc) products, including wpc decking, wpc . decking swimming pool hotel in wood plastic composite europe hotel in .

Latest Products Projects

This is the latest projects case that our customers have given us